LockCrypt 3.10 is ready, bringing custom icon support and Twofish encryption. If you're a LockCrypt Mobile user, you need to upgrade to v1.61 as well, due to the icon support.Changes since LockCrypt 3.0
- Added: Custom icon support.
- Added: 256 bit Twofish as an alternative encryption algorithm.
- Added: Keepass 2.x import.
- Added: Printing.
- Added: CSV and HTML export.
- Added: MySQL support.
- Added: Database descriptor files.
- Changed: Firefox extension matching (when file:/// paths are used).
- Fixed: Menu styling.
Some translations are getting outdated and need to be updated, and volunteers are always appreciated.
Please direct all feedback to the forums.